Since moving to Oregon everyone has asked about the weather here. First

of all, Roseburg is not Portland. From July until mid September we only had rain a handful of times. The temp. was up in the 80's and 90's. Since fall started we have had foggy mornings and about half of the days it has rained. Sometimes it is raining hard but a lot of the time it is a light drizzle. I like the weather so far. I'll take this over snow any time. The snow can stay in the mountains where I can visit on occasion and go skiing.
The rain keeps the scenery green.
However, sometimes it can make the babies cranky. Don't feel too sorry for her. I think she was faking it when I took this picture.
3 comments:
Pretty pictures! Once in a while I miss that kind of green.
The green makes me homesick for MN!!
Julienne, come on! You're supposed to tell everyone the weather is terrible here--all it does is rain. That's the "Oregonian tactic" to keep people visiting, but not moving here. I guess if it's family, that's okay... Love the blog!
Post a Comment