This year our cub scout pinewood derby was a blast. Mr. M did such a good job designing, cutting and painting his car. Richard and I are very hands off when it comes to these types of projects. We have found he almost knows more than us when it comes to building and creating. At one point I was trying to drill a hole and the bit would not go into the wood. After five frustrating minutes I saw that the drill was set on reverse. Ah duhh.
The Vances
The crew
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Cub Scout Express
This year our cub scout pinewood derby was a blast. Mr. M did such a good job designing, cutting and painting his car. Richard and I are very hands off when it comes to these types of projects. We have found he almost knows more than us when it comes to building and creating. At one point I was trying to drill a hole and the bit would not go into the wood. After five frustrating minutes I saw that the drill was set on reverse. Ah duhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay, Mark! We did the space derby this year. I recently found his first derby car. Do you want me to send it?
Post a Comment