The Vances

The Vances
The crew

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Graffiti Night


Saturday night we went to Graffiti Night in downtown Roseburg.  It is an annual event where hobbyists cruise the streets in their vintage cars.  Cars built after the early 60's were not allowed.  We saw everything from 1900's Model T Ford to 1960's Mustangs.  People come from all over the western US to participate.  There were over 500 cars registered.  It was a really fun community event. 
 
The kids went nuts over the cars and got to collect candy that the drivers would throw out.  

3 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

As in homage to "American Graffiti"? That's so cool!

Heather said...

OK, you guys are having way too much fun for one summer! Man, I would love to go visit Diamond Lake and bike around the perimeter! I love the trailer you guys built - makes it all the more special knowing you constructed it with your own two hands. Someday we'll be an "Amazon" family like you guys!

Andi said...

What a fun event! I think my kids would love to attend something like this.