When we got home from Utah, Richard decided it was time to beautify our front yard. We trimmed all the bushes, spread mulch, built a small retaining wall, added walkways and some cute little lights. The fun thing was that it was all Richard's idea...yeah, even the cute little lights. Now we can't stop looking at our yard.
hhThe Vances
The crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This looks great guys! Wow, I need to come visit you guys sometime to see it in person :)
Hi Julienne! I found your blog from Andi and Rory's. Your landscape looks beautiful! That's a great way to handle a slope, and the view from the street/driveway is great. How nice to have big trees. The reds in the leaves and mulch are really nice. Good work!
Wow! Good Job Guys! I'm impressed. It looks great. That is so fun. Julienne, it's easier when it's all his idea, right? lol, Yoly :)
Post a Comment