
My husband's dad just got back from serving for over a year in Afghanistan. He is a doctor in the Navy and had a lot of amazing experiences there. As part of his vacation time he and his wife Brenda came out to see us. They drove all the way from Florida!! We had a great three days with them.

Father and son with the new grill.

The girls with Nanna. She taught them to sew and gave them her old sewing machine.

All of us on a walk up at the college.
2 comments:
Ok first things first...seeing as I'm crazy about fitness etc. (haha) your father-in-law is in amazing shape!! Sheesh! ;-) What a great time that must have been and the walk up at the College is so nice aye?!! Are you guys in Newton Creek Ward?!! FOr some reason I thought you were in Roseburg. We're so excited and thanks so much for offering to help! I think we've got it covered...but you're more then welcome to come visit me anytime you want!! We're at 1554 NW Evans right off of Keasey! Hope you're having a great week!
I'm so glad you found me! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment