The oldest two girls got to go with their dad to a father daughter dance this weekend. The girls were so excited for this special date. They got dressed up in their prettiest dresses, got their hair done by mom and put on some of mom's "dangly earrings" and a necklace their Grandpa brought them from the middle east. They had a great night of dancing and fun with their dad and their friends. You girls look beautiful!!
The Vances
The crew
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Father Daughter Dance
The oldest two girls got to go with their dad to a father daughter dance this weekend. The girls were so excited for this special date. They got dressed up in their prettiest dresses, got their hair done by mom and put on some of mom's "dangly earrings" and a necklace their Grandpa brought them from the middle east. They had a great night of dancing and fun with their dad and their friends. You girls look beautiful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Loved all the posts. Your kids are growing up so much! I can't believe it, especially Rachel--FOUR YEARS OLD??!! Fun to see what you guys are up to.
Holy cow...you were busy today! You must've had the day off! I loved all of your posts...esp. the jewelery business and the dance. What a special evening for them!
Aw, that is so sweet. And your family picture on your header is absolutely stunning!
I'm going to set my blog to private soon so I need your email address. Can you please send it to me at emily.ricks@gmail.com?
SO Beautiful! Loved catching up on your blog! I love to hear everything your family is up to! And of course I love the pictures
What a great way to set their expectations HIGH while they're still young! :) What a fun night for them. Having 3 girls, I can only IMAGINE how excited they were to be Daddy's beautiful dancing partners!
Post a Comment