The Vances

The Vances
The crew

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tri Two

With my bud David and his dad Ron.  I had fun racing with him.  I was close to him until the run which is where he blew me away.  Next year I'll get you David.
I trained again this year for a sprint triathlon.  It was another great experience.  I had a lot of fun racing with friends and having my girls running the 5K while I was finishing my race.  We cheered each other on.  We've decided that next year there will be more Vances on the course.

Here my friend Kristen is lined up with her boys and Lady K and Little L.  They all raced in the 5K and did so well.  

Mom and her little runners.  The girls finished together getting 2nd and 3rd in the  5-12 year-old age group.

Here I am with my bud Kristen.

These are the greatest ladies ever.  They trained with me all summer and we had a blast together.  I learned so much from them.  Emily (left) was first for all the women and Camber was first in her age group.  
I improved my time this year in swimming, came in 5th overall for women and first in my age group.  Next year I want a faster running time.  That's the goal.  Here's looking to 2012.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Way to go girly!!! You ROCK!!! I'd love to do one someday...but I'll be happy just to finish! :)