After three days of driving through 5 states we made it to our new home here in Colorado. We are so happy to be with our dad again!! The home is perfect! We were worried about having to downsize, but actually it is working out just great. I just need to figure out how to organize the garage which holds all our junk that we don't know why we have!!
Our ward has been fantastic!! We had over 15 guys here to help us unload. One lady brought us dinner, and took our youngest for a playdate. Another lady brought cookies and gave us her phone number for any questions, which I have already taken advantage of.
The school is great. The kids started today. Mr. M is back in elementary school because here the junior high starts at 7th grade. Little L is back in 3rd grade because with their curriculum she is now suited just right for her proper grade. Everyone reported a great first day at school and had fun riding there on their bikes.
We miss so much all of our friends that we left in Oregon. We will always remember you!! I will post more when I get my house put together. Stay tuned.
The Vances
The crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So glad you MADE IT!! I've been thinking about you so much, wondering how everything was going. I'm so happy everything has worked out so well. However, Oregon won't be the same without you!!
I'm sooo happy you had the time to update your blog! I was hoping you would! Kobe and the boys were extremely sad that we couldn't say a proper goodbye! It seemed to go by too fast! Glad the kids love school and hope you're feeling well. You new Ward is so lucky to have you! Miss you guys!
So glad to hear that you are happy and settling into your new home. We all miss you so much!
I just emailed you and didn't realize you had updated on here! It is great that people have been so welcoming, Denver is a lucky place to have you guys. So glad the first day of school went well- and so fun that it is a bike ride away!
awesome, yay for making it and starting to settle in. I'm so glad you've liked it so far. We're liking it so far, i'll definatly need a list of must-dos!
Hi Julienne! I had no idea you were moving until Janet Catalano told me while we were hiking. So glad everything seems to be working out well. Kevin is still bummed that he never got to have you husband for a teacher!
Post a Comment