For my birthday I took a trip to go see my siblings in Utah (Katy, Russell, Jody and Trey.) It was such a fun time with them, just chatting without all the hustle and bustle of big family get togethers. I flew in on my birthday and Katy treated us all to Cheesecake Factory (yum!) The next day, Katy and I did a lot of fun projects at her house, went out to lunch, went over to see Russ's new apartment and hung out at night watching a movie and finishing some of our projects. Both nights Katy and I didn't go to sleep until 3 a.m. We just couldn't stop chatting!!
On Sunday morning I had to catch a morning flight so we decided to go over to the Conference Center near Temple Square in Salt Lake City to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing for Music and the Spoken Word. It was amazing! The Orchestra was there as well so we got the full, amazing performance!! Wow, I was blown away!! My favorite piece was "Lead Kindly Light." I think I cried through the whole thing, it was so overwhelmingly beautiful!!
After the choir performance we went to the airport and said goodbye. It was a quick trip, but so much fun!!!
 |
| Birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! |
 |
| My cute sister Katy and the Happy Birthday cheesecake. |
 |
| Jody and Trey. |
 |
| The Choir and Orchestra. |
 |
| I love my Katy and Russell!! |
 |
| Saying goodbye. Russ ran all the way to his apt. and back to the car just before this picture to bring me a backpack to take some clothes home in. He is such a great brother. I love him to death! (By the way Russ, I felt like a stud walking through the airport with a huge Army backpack on.) |
 |
| I had so much fun with this girl!! I couldn't ask for a better sister! She sent me home with a huge bag full of clothes and shoes for my girls (hence the backpack from Russ.) They were thrilled to get them!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment