The Vances

The Vances
The crew

Sunday, October 11, 2015

YMCA Job

In August Mom stared working at the YMCA.  I work on the fitness floor showing people how to use the equipment, giving people orientations and advising them on how to set up a fitness program.  I conduct InBody assessments where people learn how much body fat they have and muscle mass, etc. to help them decide how to better set goals for themselves.  I also get to just chat with people and help them feel happy and welcome.  Our facility is only a few years old and just went through a huge remodel so it is nice and new!  I love working there.  It gives me a lift each day.  My shifts are from 5-9 :00 a.m. so Dad gets the kids off to school.  It is a great schedule for our family and a great job for me!

No comments: