Our eldest was awarded Citizen of the Month in February. I have to be truthful here, I cried when I got the letter. There is nothing more rewarding than to have someone see what you see in your child and recognize them for it. We are so proud of our boy. Here is what his teacher said (I am, as usual, omitting his name):
Although, he is a fairly new student to our class, he has certainly been a positive role model for his peers. One of the many excellent qualities we see in him is his politeness and how he is courteous to everyone. He always remembers to say please and thank you. We are extremely happy to have him at our school and in our class.
Our oldest also had a great experience with his basketball team this weekend. They were in the championship tournament and after triple overtime in the final game the team pulled ahead by two points and won the championship. The boys were so excited. Our eldest wore his medal around all day.

1 comment:
Congrats to the oldest. He is a good kid and congrats on the basketball. Looks like your new basket ball hoop paid off.
Post a Comment