
This time it was only a three hour paint job. I did it in the morning while the kids were at school and the little kids were downstairs watching a movie. If you can't tell the top pict is the before picture and we chose a light lavender color. I flipped the girl's comforters over from the fuchsia color to the salmon color. The girls were thrilled with the result. I love lavender.
3 comments:
Seriously? Only three hours? What a beautiful result!
What, Julienne like lavender? I have one extra sheer curtain (like the one in Abigael's room) if you want it. It had the flower ribbons sewn on.
I painted our bedroom last night so I had to check out your before and afters! You did a nice job with the color choice. Lavender can be intense, but that looks soft and "girlie" and lovely! I will post photos of the new house as soon as I'm not embarrassed of the mess (which means as soon as everything finds a place that is not on the counters and floors). Your kids are getting so OLD and grown up!
Post a Comment