
I finished painting the boys room last week. It is the same tan color as the living room. It was nice to have the boys' room freshened up and smelling like paint and not other unpleasant odors :) I am half way there on my painting projects. Next is my room, then the kitchen and the downstairs. The bathrooms will have to wait for another year. They all have wallpaper and that is a bear I am not ready to tackle quite yet.
2 comments:
Yes, isn't it interesting how the smells accumulate? Even after everything is washed? Paint does a room good. We just painted Tori's room red.
This picture of the boys room made me laugh. It is almost an exact replica of my boys room. It even includes the world map right above the top bunk. The only real difference is the wall color.
Post a Comment