The Vances

The Vances
The crew

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Arches National Park

We spent part of our drive home from Utah on Memorial Day at Arches National Park.  It was a magnificent sight to see all of those natural rock formations!!  Thanks Dad for convincing all of us it would be worth the detour!!

At the visitors' center

Balanced rock

Balanced rock up close

Double Arch

There were some cool sights on our hikes

Way in the background is Delicate Arch

3 comments:

Ondalynn said...

So fun to see the update! I'm glad life is going great in Denver. I wish we could've hung out in Utah together...oh well...next year! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Kristen said...

That was so great to catch up on the happenings of the Vance crew! We miss you guys so much but it definetly looks like you're all settled in and it was the best move for your family! Keep the posts coming!!

JoMamma said...

I love Moab. I'm glad you took a detour and visited Arches. That is where Toby and I met.