The Vances

The Vances
The crew

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Published...Again


I just finished my second publication ever. My first publication was my intense Honors Thesis. It brought me honor and fame. Really, check this out. Because of my thesis I got to be a co-author in an article for an academic journal. I'm telling you, I am famous.

The second publication only made me famous at home. It is not so academic and has fun pictures so it is picked up a lot more at our house. Dad even wanted to buy a coffee table so we would have some place to display it. It is a book of the first year and a half of adVANCEments posts. I am so excited about it. It was so easy to make. I just typed my blog address into a book making site, chose a cover and paid my $35. Really, it was that easy. Ideally I will publish one of these every year and have a fantastic family history collection some day. I love blogs!!

7 comments:

gavn8r said...

What a great idea for a coffee table book! Don't tell my dad, though. There's not a coffee table big enough to hold all of the coffee table books he would create.

Michelle said...

Sign me up, Julienne! We have been talking about putting ours into book form also. I will have to give you a call to get the website you used. That's awesome!

david and crystal said...

Great work Julienne! It is nice to be related to famous people! :) That is so cool that you just made a book out of your blogs. Think of all the time you saved on cutting and pasting things in a big, old scrapbook. We love you!

Unknown said...

Hi Julienne! So happy for you and your family. You are so amazing! Regards to the whole family. :)

lauriebulson said...

It is so much nicer having famous relatives than infamous ones. Way to be famous!

Amy said...

very cool about being published. now you will have something very official pop up if someone googles you. What website did you use for your coffee table book? I've been wanting to do that.

Allens, Inc. said...

No way! I'm going to have to pick your brain about that. I need to do something, feeling guilty that I have all these great pictures of the kids and none of them are printed! I'm calling you...